Tuesday 17 July 2012

My Super Holiday!

Hey! Just want to tell you about my great summer holiday vacation. 
This time I'm going to my Grandparents in Swiss. Me and my mother going with Thay airways. In Bangkok we were transit for 3 hours, after taking a look at the dutyfree shop, Me and my mother going in to a restaurant. I'm ate Tom Yam Gong, It's very delicious and spicy but I like it. Here is it! 




After 3 hours waiting finaly we can go continue to Swiss. 
At Zurich airport I was very happy to see my grandparents. They live in mountains area and there is not so warm like Indonesia. 



And the next day we eat Swiss Cheese Fondue, I don't like it so much... It's melted cheese eated with bread cut in small pieces





After one week in Swiss, I'm and my mother going to Italy with a bus travel, the name is Euro Bus and I'm was very impressed becouse all of the bus passengers was never to late. We're visited Pisa, Florence, Elba Island and more beautifull and historical places. I was really happy going to Pisa, there was thousands of people taking picture and I was taking some picture too, here is some picture that I taked:










It was amazing! 
And the next day we going to Elba Island, there is so beautifull, Blue water and white sands, here is some picture that I taked: 





The ferry is comming!



The scenery from the Ferry









Me at Elba Island






This is how the transportation going out from the ferry



And this is our Bus 'Euro Bus' 


It's was fun! 
I love to traveling, next time I wish going to London or Japan.
So that's my Adventure in Italy.


9 comments:

  1. Well done Marizha, sounds like an amazing adventure and you have some great photos. I love the picture of the Piza tower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Really cool pictures! I like the one were it looks like you are holding the building :) It sounds really fun and the mountains look really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah thx ;) I luv that pic too, its looks so real xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I almost thought it was at first! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! I've also wanted to go see the leaning tower!!!

    ReplyDelete