Tuesday 11 September 2012

My 5 Year Plan

Hi everyone!
I want to tell you about my plan for the next 5 years.
Probably, in 5 years I will study in Swiss, Germany, Australia or England to be a vet.
But after studying, I wish to work in Bali as a vet.
Since I was a kid, My dream is to be a good vet and help all the animals in Bali, street dogs and cats. I will make a animal shelter and animal clinic. That is my dream, but I must to studying for a long time. But maybe, I just study in Bali, because if I going to study oversea, I'll not going back to Indonesia, maybe I will be a vet there and get more money so I'll don't want back. That's why, I must to remember my dream, be a good vet in BALI and help street animals. I like it here.
Because my hobby is drawing, I'll design clothes, making manga comic and painting as a part time job, Its only a hobby. I'll sell what I create for more money.




2 comments: