Sunday 23 September 2012

Orange Marmalade



'Orange Marmalade'
is a comic from Korea, made by Seok Woo
Orange Marmalade
is a comic that tells the story of a teenage vampire girl who accidentally sucks neck of a popular guy in her school. Unfortunately this vampire girl named Baek Ma Ri can not suck the blood of the boy because her fangs was blunt. That guy was thinking wrong. Embarrassed, Baek Ma Ri blurred. The next day, Baek Ma Ri met again with that guy. And so begins the story of the love between them. In the comics, there is also an antagonist who makes the conflict in the story more exciting.
This is the story of the life of a teenage vampire who is very attractive. This comic tells the story of love between a vampire with humans. This comic also tells the story of a very strong friendship. By reading this comic, we can learn that what we believe is something bad could be a good thing. Because not all we hear is true. "We can not judge people by what others say, but we have to give people a chance to show themselves". That what I think after reading this amazing comic. 

I like this comic because the story is very exciting and nice. Initially I was curious because this comic is often seen in the 'Manga Here' (A website to read the comics), and then I read it. I do not really like the images in this comic (They are beautifull but I don't really like the character image), I prefer Japanese manga pictures. But the story is very interesting, so I read to the end, there are 71 chapters of this story. But I think, there is still a continuation of chapter 71, but has not been updated. The more I read, the more want to know the rest, so I can not stop to read it. At this comic I've read up to chapter 71, I want more. I can not wait for chapter 72, even in chapter 71 are like finished and a happy end, but I got the information that there is continuity, is it possible there will be more conflict?! The story is really touching and exciting.
For people who love to read comic about a love story, you'll like this comic. Moreover, this is a full color comic.

For those who want to read you can read it at:
or
Just click on it!



Here some picture from the comic:

In this scene, They just want walk home together and see this beatiful scenery.





In this scene, the antagonist was challenged by a friend Baek Ma Ri who also a vampire. I think this scene is in chapter 70 or 71. When Baek Ma Ri threatened by antogonis in this comic suddenly his friend come for helping. 









No comments:

Post a Comment